Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Introduction

An introduction so you all can get to know me. My name is Alex...but as an inside joke most of my closest friends call me Goddess and so I have taken it for a pen name. I am 21 at the moment, I was born on Halloween, so in less than a week I will be 22. I work as a third key manager for a Claire's store. I love it. I really enjoy working in retail, call me crazy but I do. I adore children too, and I don't any brats in my store so that makes things nice.

I still live with my parents, as well as my older sister, and an uncle. We've got two cats and a dog. I am looking for a second job and when I find it, I will start going to school. I want to get a degree in business management with a focus on finances, and employee relations. I want to open my own club... and I want one in at least four cities, so I will have to work hard for that.

I have a boyfriend who lives about 7 hours away. I wish we were closer, the distance is extremely hard, but there it is. We'll be together soon I know so until then I just chin up and deal with it as best as I can, and he does the same.

I plan on talking about a large variety of things in this blog. Life in general and the things that happen in it. My work and co-workers for one...perhaps a customer I had that day or something. My family and loved ones. The cats too...they are so naughty! They're both less than two years old and so silly. Occasionally I'll do a V-Blog I am sure, always fun there, especially where the cats or my little niece are concerned. You'll probably get to hear a lot of her.

I love music, I enjoy wresting. I write...a lot..fantasy stories mostly. And I have a lot of opinions that I would love to share and start some great discussions. I try to look at the bright side of things but I do have a temper, and I plan on letting that loose here as well. As a warning, I do cuss like a sailor...I've gotten better over time but as I lose my temper it gets a lot worse so just a heads up for you all.

Really I think that that is about it for now. You'll learn more about me as the days go on and about how I work. I hope you enjoy the things I have to say! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment