Sunday, October 16, 2011

eh, meh

I am so exhausted and tired and sleepy. I don't really have a lot to talk about as of late. We have FINALLY found a new place to move into and we also found a car for Jay. We're both so happy and super excited.

On top of moving and the new car, I get to go home soon for my birthday. I miss everyone SO SO much! I can't wait to see my family again! We'll be home the 28th-1st. I get to party with everyone out on the 29th, earlier that say is my sister's baby shower. On the 30th its just gonna be a chill day, possibly we'll so see a movie. Well we ARE going, to see Puss in Booths that day. I am SO excited to see it! MUWHAHAHAHA! On Halloween, (my birthday) we're going up to the cemetery to visit my grandfather. I was born on his birthday, I miss him so much. My Gamma and Jay and April are going with. I hope my mom and my sister still want to go up there with us too. It would eb nice to have everyone there. We'll have a family dinner that night and run around like lunatics in costumes too.

Jay and I have to come back on November first. It'll be way too short a time to be home. I'm going to be miserable on the way back to Missouri. It won't be long enough to be home. I have no guarantee that Nick and Cass and the kids will for sure be able to come down for thanks giving..and if they can't...I just... I honestly don't know what I'll do. I care more about Halloween and Thanksgiving than any other holiday. I can't go home, and if I can't be with at least a small part of my family I think I'll actually be one of those people who falls into the holiday depression, which sucks, because I'm usually so chipper I love the holiday season. Decorations and the cheer, ect it's so great! I really hope my family can come down for it. Even if we have to celebrate a week early or a week late.

At the early start of Dec. I should (not 100% sure yet but SHOULD) be able to go home for the birth of my new niece! I'm so excited for that! Rory is my little love, but Rissa's baby shall be my Sanggol! That's Filipino for baby, I like the word and how it sounds and it will be my term of endearment for Rissa's baby.

My tired mind if just rambling now. My hours have gone up at work for gossipy reasons that I won't repeat here, but I'm happy about that. More hours means more money, and maybe I won't have to find a second job.

Anyway I have nothing more today A few work stories but I don't feel good, and and so sleepy so those will be posted some other time. Night all, love you all, ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment