Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Niece Bought My Boyfriend From My Mom!

So I am only telling this story because I laughed my ass off when I thought of the title.

When Jay and I had gone home to visit we were all sitting in the living room. My two year old niece Rory found some change on one of the table or the floor or something. A couple of quarters, and what not. All evening my mom had been trying to get it from her "You want your cuppy? Okay but you gotta pay Gramma for that." or "you gotta give me your monies if you want down." Things like that. Each time she'd shake her head and walk away or say "no" and walk off. She would not give up her monies.

So a little later Jay was in the dining room, and she just loves Jay. She went up behind him and hugged the back of his legs "My Jay." and my mom held out her hand again and once more told Rory "You have to pay for him."

Immediately Rory held out her hand walked over to my mom and put the money in her hand before going back over to Jay and grabbing his leg again.

I laughed so hard I had tears. It is one of my favorite stories.

That's it for today's Elixir!

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment