Friday, August 12, 2011

PUPPIES!

HAHA N o not really the kind that Jerry "The King" Lawler likes to scream about on Monday Night RAW, actual puppies.

Last weekend Jay agreed to look after two dogs, one belonging to his aunt and one to his cousin. His Aunt's dog is a pit bull and dalmatian mix. Her name is Camie and she's five years old. The other dog is named Elsie, and she is Camie's pup. She's 3 and so she is a dalmatian/pitbull/lab mix. But she looks nothing like her mom she looks more like a lab than a pit and the dalmatian is really hard to see in both of them.

Camie
Camie is so pretty, and she's just the BIGGEST baby is the world! They keep her locked up in their really "nice" finished off basement. It would be nice I mean, if there wasn't a ton of dog poo all over the place old and some very very moldy even. Its disgusting. It reeks down there and that poor dog! From what I understand at least, they don't play with her or love on her. It's like the lab pup Bear all over again...I miss Bear so much *sad* But this is worse. These people are grown adults. They should be taking care of her better and they should be training her properly and cleaning up that basement, ew. While we were there she didn't leave my side unless she was eating. I sat there and loved on her as much as I possibly could, I felt TERRIBLE about leaving her. She actually belongs to Jay's cousin Brian, who lives in back home in Minnesota, and was unable to bring her with. So his mom kept her but they still don't care for this poor girl. I wish that when we move back home we could bring her with and give her a proper life, but Daddy doesn't like anything that's even remotely related to a Pit, and with the Dalmatian in her, I don't know how she would be with children *sad* I really got attached to this big ol' sweetheart really fast and I only got to visit her twice!

Elsie
Elsie has it a lot better. She actually belongs to the son in law of Jay's Aunt, Adam. She is a very nervous dog, incredibly shy. She only listens to Adam, and no one else....*sly grin* ... or so they thought. Elsie listened to me very well. She responded so sweetly to me, and especially when I sat on the floor with them, she was happy and so very content to let me just sit and love on her and Camie as well.


BAWHAHAHA I love that picture!

Camie actually acts younger than Elsie, it's really funny, but Camie has so much pent up energy that it's no wonder she runs around like she's puppy stupid! LMFAO!!!

I really did fall in love with both of these girls. They're so sweet, and just want pets and snuggles. Elsie wouldn't go anywhere near Jay's mom. She's not much of a dog person, and even though she was trying to get Elsie to her, and be kind to her but she just would not go anywhere near her. But if I called, Elsie would come to me, and sit for me and all that good stuff. I missed my dog Hurc before this, but being with these girls, I miss him so much more now *sad* But he's my boy and I'll get to see him soon. I just really wish I could take Camie. It upsets me SO much that someone who doesn't deserve a dog or really care treats it this way, when here I am unable to even have a cat let alone a wonderful dog like her! RAWR

Anyway more pics of these pretty puppies!









I will say it again........


PUPPIES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment