Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Frost Byte

You open your eyes, and turn over. Its bright outside your windows, the sun is up. You rise and open the blinds, and are blinded by the cloudless sky, and insanely bright sun. You dress and have breakfast then step outside and gasp as the freezing cold air shocks your lungs. The snow, what little there is on the ground in late November, is frozen solid. The temperature is only eighteen degrees but it feels more like nine. "How?" you think to yourself. "How can it possibly be this fucking cold? It looked so warm out?"

And thats it. bright blue cloudless sky, bright sun, cold ass temps. Too cold for it to snow when the snow does fall, but at least it's cold enough to keep the little bit around. La Nina. That is the cause for the weather this year. La Nina causes dry spots the mid-west of the U.S. Meaning we're not getting much snow, but we are getting an ass load of Yukon style cold. Not that I mind the cold so much. I would just prefer to not mind it with ample amounts of snow.

It's kinda funny actually. I know so many people born and raised here in Minnesota, who hate the cold hate the snow and hate winter over all. To you all I say, Man The Fuck Up! You deal with it every fucking year. Either stop bitching or MOVE! Because I am so sick of hearing the complaints. It doesn't help that I really love the winter. So it angers me when people bitch and moan about it when it can't be helped anyway. Put up or shut up please.

Anyway, my concern is the La Nina this year. I want my snow damn it! I blame global warming....Hotter summers and colder winters....meaning minimal amounts of snow. Makes me sad. *is a sad panda* Anyway thats it, laters! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment