Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wrong Side of the Bed

Not a lot to report on today. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed today...almost literally lol... and have pretty much been in a relativity foul mood all day. But I did my best to be as cheerful as I could at work, and once I got home Jay cheered me up a lot.

My Teddybear came to visit me on my lunch break and that helped a lot. And then when he walked me back to my work he agreed to buy me the new nail polish we FINALLY got back in.

It is Crackle Nail Polish.... Yes the Katy Perry stuff but not her brand. It is the Clarie's brand, that's the company I work for. I've had the silver for quite a long time now but we got the black and the hot pink back in. Now I have all 3!!!


If you don't know how the crackle works let me tell you! You paint a solid color on your nails different from the color of the crackle color you want to use. And then you use the crackle after it the first color dries. It's going to break up and crack apart so the bottom color shows through.

Tonight I cleaned my nails and painted them in alternate black and medium pink colors on both hands. On my thumbs and pinkies (black base color) I put the pink crackle on. On the index and ring fingers (the pink base color) I used the black crackle, and then on both black middle fingers I used the silver crackle. Then I put the hot pink crackle on my already black toe nails. ^_^




I lllloooooove it! Its my new favorite. I'm not really into the new big fads like this but I really do just LOVE how the crackle looks! WHOO HOO ROCK ON!!!

So in other news I have the next 3 days off of work now. Excited about it. Jay and I are going swimming tomorrow. We haven't been in about a week or so, so I am happy about that too :D

Also hmmm I had something else to say but now I can't seem to remember it. The hell? hahaha! Oh well, moving on....

Tomorrow when I post I'll talk about the food stamp application process and other monetary issues as well as let you know how the day Jay and I planned for tomorrow went. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Note: Other things I want to talk about over the next few days...

  • recent movies we've watched
  • cooking blog
  • tv shows I've fallen in love with
I am sure there's more haha but I can't think of anything. REALLY excited that i'll be home in a month if only for a few days. I miss Cassie and my niece, and my nephew even if I haven't bet him yet I still miss him. And I miss my momma and daddy. I miss my sister and more than anyone I miss my dog :(

As of right now I'm missing anything else I wanted to mention haha so that's about it. TTYL peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment